Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Soup (Crockpot Recipe)
Total cooking time 7 hours on low
- 1 onion chopped
- I can (16 oz) chili beans
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 (15 oz) whole kernel corn , drained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 ( 12 oz can or bottled) beer
- 2 (10 oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (1.25 oz) packaged taco seasoning
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
crushed taco chips (optional)
sour cream (optional)
Place onion beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, diced tomatoes/chilies in cooker. mix well
Add taco seasoning. Mix well
Place chicken breast on top of mixture and press down until they are covered.
Cook on low for 5 hours.
Remove chicken breasts from mixture and shred—put back into mixture and stir thoroughly.
Cook 2 more hours on low.
Serve topped with cheese, taco chips and sour cream if desired.
Next food by Trang Duc